Замена и модернизация для сепараторов
Besides ensuring that your vessel can continue to operate without disruption, keeping up-to-date with the latest separator technology creates opportunities for fuel savings and increased profitability. Alfa Laval knowledge and experience can help you identify the optimal equipment to match your specific needs.
What we do
Trained Alfa Laval specialists advise you about new equipment that can reduce your operating costs or modernize your onboard systems, so that you can keep pace with an ever-changing marine industry. You get the best guidance about which upgrades are available, as well as advice about when to consider upgrading. We can also make sure that your crew has the best service tools available for their use.
An Alfa Laval Performance Audit as you prepare for your next dry docking is an excellent opportunity to review and discuss alternatives for replacements and retrofits.
Download service leaflet
- Improved performance
- Reduced power consumption, wear and oil losses
- Less downtime and cost for planned or unplanned service
- Reduced total cost of ownership
- Compliance with new legislation
- Easier operation and improved automation
Scope of service
Alfa Laval offers a range of services that can be tailored to your needs and the age and operating pattern of your vessel. They include replacements for all centrifugal separators used in the marine industry, regardless of type or brand.
- New fuel oil separators
- New lube oil separators
- New diesel separators
- New hydraulic oil separators
- New oily water separators
- New waste fuel recovery and sludge reduction separators
Other 360° Service Portfolio services for your equipment
- Commissioning for Separators
- Spare Parts for Separators
- Condition Monitoring Spare Parts for Separators
- Service Tools for Separators
- Service Kits for Separators
- Preventive Maintenance for Separators
- Troubleshooting for Separators
- Repair for Separators
- Cleaning Services for Separators
- Performance Audit Marine for Separators